Our #Ambition is to create, around the dynamics of RAIFFET, an international professional social network of Research in Technological Education …
In order to facilitate the exchange of documents, practices and links, we create:
- a collaborative space that will allow everyone to support the community by sharing their work. These services are offered by Google’s “Gsuite Association” solution. http://drive.raiffet.org Learn more Gsuite association
- a directory of RAIFFET members: https://raiffet.org/le-reseau-raiffet/membres-reseau-raiffet/
- a directory of African universities: https://raiffet.org/le-reseau-raiffet/les-universites-en-afrique/
- a mailing list email@example.com Learn more about the mailing lists
You can request the opening of an account on the portal https://raiffet.org and the drive http://drive.raiffet.org by following this procedure:
- Send your request for creation via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your: NAME First Name Function Business address and Country .
- We will return your username in the form firstname.name for the portal and email@example.com for the Drive with a temporary password to change on the first login.
To access your drive click: http://drive.raiffet.org and discover
- The suite includes storage and file sharing with Google Drive, real-time collaboration with Google Docs, videochatting with Hangouts, and professional email with Gmail.
- All of these G Suite services benefit from the same interface regardless of the device, the operating system or the browser used.
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides are productivity tools that let you create different types of files, including text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs provide users with the ability to view, edit, and create content when they are not connected to the Internet. Synchronization is done automatically as soon as they reconnect.